Monday, April 26, 2010

Friday


Only in San Francisco do you see a grown man serenading the foggy morning, dancing, singing at the top of his lungs while swaying to his own beat from street corner to street corner.

It was easy to see that his expressiveness was not so much due to his carefree personality (though maybe it was -- it's not like I know the guy), but he was probably on something. Regardless of the reason for his exuberant outburts, it was still quite amusing and brought a certain joy to those watching.

Fighting time to make it to the office by 8:30 (I wish I started at 10), I wasn't able to stop and check out the show, though I was tempted. Instead, I walked a little bit slower and allowed a smile to spread across my face. I felt my cheeks turn into apples as I took one last glance back before crossing the street and making my way to the wonderful world of D&O.

Gotta love Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment