Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lakers vs. Celtics


"Let's go Lakers!" It's a pivotal game tonight. Third game; best of seven. Lakers vs. Celtics. The City of Angels vs. Boston. West vs. East. Can't we all just get along? Honestly, I don't care about the game. I don't even know when basketball season is, I only know about tonight because my friend is a die-hard Laker fan and tried to get me to watch tonight's game. Lucky for me, I broke my TV this weekend, so no can do. Sorry Kobe. It's a shame I'm not a fan. I feel like Kobe and I are buds; he hangs out at my office everyday -- tall, dark, handsome and all cardboard. A shame, but I just don't follow sports. I don't mind them live -- I've been to see the Giants play countless times. I've even been to a couple football games -- Let's go Niners! Football was delicious though; all the food at the tailgating, hell yeah I'm there. Overall though, I lack the sophisticated and dedicated capabilities to sit in front a television set cheering for a bunch of (typically) men. I wouldn't mind if there was good food involved. But, the only thing in my fridge and cupboards right now are milk and Cookie Crisp. In other words, that ain't cutting it. So, sorry Yen, no game tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment